- Large sheet of paper (butcher) long enough to fit the child's body outline
- Crayons or markers
- Have child lie on the sheet of paper and outline their body.
- Have each sibling talk about how they feel about the new baby, how baby has changed their lives for better or worse, what they like and dislike about the baby, and anything else you can think of.
- Write these things inside the outline of the baby. Be sure you let them know you understand all their feelings!
- Then ask the siblings how they think baby feels about them and write this inside their outline. It is important that everybody in the family believes their feelings matter. Talking about changes helps everyone.
- have child color in their own body outline after writing down their own feelings inside of it.