- Rhythm sticks: can use anything you'd like.. toy drum sticks, sanded wood, wooden spoons, etc..
- Hum a melody while you tap the sticks together lightly
- Let baby hold one in each hand as you hold one in each hand. Do a made up patty cake type tapping
- Put on music and tap a pillow or the floor together.
- Play freeze-tap (like freeze-dance but with tapping!)
** You can also turn this into an art project by making and decorating you own rhythm sticks.
Using non-toxic paint, paint sanded down wood doweling. You could also paint or color paper towel rolls (first stuff them with tissue or paper and tape the ends shut).